At Talegent, we provide businesses with the tech to explore who a person really is and see the traits that make them tick. This allows our clients to find the best talent, so they can then go on to make better hiring choices. With headquarters in Auckland and Sydney, our reputation positions us as friendly experts with a desire for innovation.
We are currently hiring for a graduate accounting/finance role. If you are finishing up uni and looking for some experience to jump-start your career, look no further!
Get paid as you develop your confidence, knowledge, and ability while getting a taste of what life is like in a fast-paced, people-focused business. This internship will run over the summer, after which you’ll have the opportunity to continue with us in a permanent role.
- Finished or close to finishing a Bachelor of Commerce degree majoring in Finance/Accounting or 1 year experience in a similar role
- Ability to work 20-40 hours over the summer (with New Years off of course!)
Some functions you would be performing:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Process and approve purchase orders
- Process NZ payroll
- Approve invoices into system
- Review and pay invoices received from suppliers
- Address and resolve any invoice queries from suppliers
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations